Ebenegate strives to provide an exceptional level of customer service. We are aware that, sometimes, things can go wrong, and if they do, we will take any concerns seriously and address any issues raised as soon as possible.
When this happens please contact us and let us know and we will ensure that we fully investigate your complaint and do everything we can to put things right for you. We will keep you up to date as matters progress. You are free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.
If you require any additional help in order to make a complaint, please let us know. We can offer assistance in communicating your concerns should you have language or literacy limitations. If you are a vulnerable customer or a friend, family member or Carer of a vulnerable customer, we can refer you to a list of useful organisations that provide specialist help and assistance.
How to complain;
Written Complaints: Complaints, Ebenegate, PO Box 27160, Glasgow, G2 9LZ
Telephone: 0141 218 4816
Electronic Complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the first instance one of our experienced Managers will aim to resolve all of your concerns within three working days of receipt. If the Manager is unable to resolve your concerns, the matter will be escalated to the Compliance Team who will formally acknowledge your complaint upon receipt and confirm contact details of the person dealing with it. Our aim is to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, and we will keep you updated on our progress until it is resolved.
To assist us in dealing with your complaint please provide the following:
- The facts of your complaint (in the order of events) including the date and time the problem arose
- Which member(s) of staff you dealt with
- Your full name, address, contact details and any customer reference numbers to allow us to locate and review your case file
- Details of how we can make things right
Within 4 weeks if we are still investigating your complaint;
We will explain why we require more time to investigate and indicate when you can expect a full and final response (this will be within a maximum of a further 4 weeks)
Within 8 weeks of us receiving your complaint;
When we have completed our investigation we will send you a final response letter. This letter will detail the investigation and the findings. The letter will also confirm our conclusions, whether we have upheld, partially upheld or not upheld your complaint and explain any action we are taking, or have taken to correct the problem that led you to complain and detail any redress that may be due.
Should you remain dissatisfied;
The Insolvency Practitioners Association (IPA) is the body responsible for regulating Insolvency Practitioners. Their aim is to promote and maintain a high standard throughout the Insolvency Industry and will make regular visits to each member. They carry out audits on each member ensuring they are in operating in line with Insolvency rules and legislation.
If you remains dissatisfied with our final response or if we have been unable to resolve the complaint, then you can;
- contact the Insolvency Complaints Gateway by calling the Insolvency Service Enquiry Line on 0300 678 0015 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) Details of call charges can be found by visiting https://www.gov.uk/call-charges
- completing the online complaints form on the Insolvency Service website
- emailing the Insolvency Service on email@example.com
- completing the online complaints form and posting it to: IP Complaints, Insolvency Service, 3rd Floor, 1 City Walk, Leeds, LS11 9DA
- Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service by visiting Financial Ombudsman Service: our homepage (financial-ombudsman.org.uk)